Grocery shopping made easy. Your wish has come true...
Frequently Asked Questions
What does GroceryLists.com provide?
What about the money saving coupons displayed along the grocery lists that we create?
- Tools to efficiently create, save, edit and print grocery lists.
- Articles on Kitchen Gadgets, Nutrition and Healthy Recipes.
- Money saving coupons to print that are relevant to the foods in your shopping list.
- Reference information from relaible authorities to help you make healthy eating decisions.
Why register and create an account on GroceryLists.com?
- To download and print money saving coupons you must be logged in. It is super easy to create an account.
- The Grocery Genie will display coupons that are related to items on your grocery list. Next you indicate the ones you want to
- Prior to getting your coupons you willl be asked to register with our trusted coupon supplier. This coupon supplier is probably the same one that supplies your local newspaper with printed coupons.
- Finally you will be prompted to download a special "driver" to allow you to print your coupons at home for free. After printing the coupons you can take them with your grocery list to the market!
Is there a fee or charge to use GroceryLists.com
- In order to use advanced features like List Save and List Name you must establish an account.
- It is super easy to create an account. All you need is an email address and a password. We don't ask for your mother's maiden name or other irrelevant minutiae
What does GroceryLists.com not provide? (Disclaimer)
- No. There is no charge to use the services of the GroceryGenie and GroceryLists.com at this time.
- The GroceryGenie and GroceryLists.com do not provide any medical advice or healthcare recommendations. Portions of GroceryLists.com address health, fitness, exercise, diet, nutrition, weight loss, diseases and conditions. The information and services provided on the GroceryLists.com are for informational purposes. Use of GroceryLists.com should never be used to solve medical problems or as a substitute for the advice of trained medical personnel.
- The articles are the opinions of the authors. These articles are for informational purposes and should not be used as medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
- This web site is not a substitute for medical advice. You should consult your physician or other trained medical personnel before starting any exercise program, weight loss program or significant change in diet. GroceryLists.com is not engaged in rendering medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or professional services. Any medical decisions you make should be made in consultation with your physician or other trained medical personnel.
- We are not be liable for any complication, injury, loss, or other medical problem arising from, or in connection with, the use of, or reliance upon any information or product on GroceryLists.com